I have also this 210002 issue. Trying to do "New repository Bookmark",
Versions gives me the 210002 error.

Doing it command line, my server accepts:
svn co --username <username> svn://host/location
but not:
svn co svn://<username>@host/location

I don't know but i feel that the problem with Versions is the way it puts
the username just before the host. For some reason, my svn server doesn't
accept it that way. So far I haven't found any workaround to tackle the
issue...

Cheers, Jussi