That sounds interesting Quinn!

The CLI is great, but if I'm already using a GUI app for other
reasons, I'd prefer to not have to leave it to get 3-way merging.
Still, it sounds like that script could definitely be useful.

If I knew how to derive all three filenames just from the source file
having the conflict ( the head and base need revision numbers) then at
least I would only have to have one file selected. I'll have to look
at how fmresolve does that.

Keyboard control of the GUI app would be ideal, though. Being able to
navigate to the conflicted file and resolve it using keyboard
shortcuts would be the best combination of efficiency (no mouse) and
visualization (GUI instead of CLI).

Cheers,

Chris