Unfortunately, I can't export from the previous SVN (gotta love start
ups!). I have a copy of the files from it, but when I tried to export
from the new SVN, it was a blank directory (since I haven't checked
anything in yet). Any ideas other ideas on how to clear the history?
Thanks for the initial responses, btw!