Hi Paul,

I can't locate any crashes when I search for your email address. Be sure to
include your contact info in the crash reporter that appears when you
relaunch.

If you're using a different email address for that, please send us an email
with the details to versi...@blackpixel.com so we can look for it.

Jack
Versions Support