2.Lucky Man
3.History
4.TDDW
#5.This Is Music
6.Come On
7.A Northern Soul
#8.The Sun The Sea
#9.Slide Away
#10.Blue
#11.A Man Called Sun
#12.Mover
#13.The Rolling People
#14.Gravity Grave
I don't know what to say but, I'm sorry. If anyone is still interested
in the performances, and would like to trade please let me know.  They
are great performances.  To anyone who has recieved the tapes, let me
know what I can do if you are not happy.  I have such bad luck!!  This
is my 1st live recording.  Again I'm very sorry.
Verveluv
Sincerely
Damien