With all the listmeetups and pre-show partying about to happen, It'd be
best to start up seperate maillists for each city.

There has already been a cc sublist started for the Houston show.

We need 'delegates' in each city to organize each group.

If you want to get on a city sublist, email back to me IN PRIVATE and
I'll organize all the sublists...

Let me know which city you'll be seeing the Verve in.

Also, if you're interested in being said delegate, let me know that,
too.

-jas

Ps this is for the US summer tour only.