On Sat, 11 Jun 2005, Jeremy Sanders wrote:

On Wed, 18 May 2005, James Graham wrote:

Attached is a patch against current CVS that should:
* Enable globbing of filenames passed on the command line

Doesn't the shell do the globbing for us?

I suppose it might; I didn't check. So you can ignore that bit of the patch (iirc it should just be a couple of lines).

* Cause getopt to be used for parsing command line arguments (I would use optparse but I guess python 2.3 is too recent to require?) - this needs to be cleaned up but it's better than before

Veusz requires python 2.3 at the moment (I've been using so itertools stuff). Would you like to update to optparse?

OK.

Répondre à