Jeremy Sanders wrote:

I need to think about the local environment patch. I'm a bit busy with other things at the moment, however.

I should stress that that patch was rather quick and I make no claims that it's correct - only that it's a desirable feature (and is avaliable in other plotting programs e.g. gnuplot) and that the implementation worked in the simple cases I tried.

Along similar lines, it would be nice if the reverse was possible i.e. the ability to use functions (in particular those resulting from fits) from the console and from other functions. This would make it easy to plot e.g. a best fit and the same function with the normalisation increased by a factor of 3. It's hardly essential though :)

Répondre à