Hello,

I've been using Veusz for some time now and I'm thrilled with its capabilities!

One particularly useful feature in my opinion is the data set manipulation.
However once I've loaded some data and manipulated it the way I want, I haven't
been able to figure out how to export the manipulated data sets in a text
format. The reason why I would like to do this is because some of the people I'm
working with don't use Veusz, so I would like to be able to give them tab
delimitted data files containing some of my manipulated data sets so that they
can plot them using other plotting programs. Is there such an export feature? If
there is, I wasn't able to find it.

Thanks a lot in advance,
George