Hi all,

I am using the color sequence quite often lately and two things came to my mind regarding ease of use. 1. It would be great if Veusz remembers my last used start and end color range as I often have to apply the same range on different graphs/pages. Two different implementations could be: either it always takes the last used with an option for default or you could determine the start and end range in the default options (perhaps this already exists but I couldn't find anything). 2. When applying the color sequence to the plotted points of a graph I would love to choose between having the color sequence applied to all existing points or only the active (not hidden) ones. Best thing would be to add a third tick box for this option.

Of course these suggestions could be applied to the color functions as well.

Best regards,
Simon