I've implemented translation support in Veusz. If you're interested in translating veusz into your language, please make an account on transifex.net and start translating! I've set up "free for all" access control, so you should be able to just edit. If people would rather have managed translation teams, we can change that later.

You can translate online, or download the .ts file for editing with qt linguist. The linguist option will show the relevant source code if you have that downloaded.

If you want to try out your translation, convert the .ts file to a .qm file with lupdate. You can load the qm file in the latest veusz development version with --translation=file.qm

Jeremy