Hi Jeremy and all,

I just noticed since coloured and variable-size points are available in Veusz
(which is really great!), thinning points does reduce their number (e.g.,
cutting out every 2nd), but it does not thin out respective colour and size
arrays data assigned to them. That is, colour/size sequences go through cut
point unchanged, but the order of points changes. Can you fix that?
See sample attached.

Cheers,
Serge