I may be overlooking something obvious here -- apologies if so.

In Veusz, you can put axes in arbitrary positions using the 'Axis position'
parameter. The value specified here is relative to the extent of the ploting
area -- e.g. for a horizontal axis, 0 places it at the bottom of the graph and
1 at the top.

Occasionally it is desirable to have an axis intersect the other axis at a
particular value -- most commonly having the x-axis cross the y-axis at y=0
(and vice versa).

I can't spot how to make this happen in Veusz, other than manually calculating
the appropriate 'Axis position' value from the other axis's min and max bounds.
This is fine for a one-off, hand-tweaked plot, but not if you're using
auto-ranging on the other axis.

Have I missed something here? If not, it would be helpful to have the option to
specify the 'Axis position' parameter as a value on an orthogonal axis.

Cheers,

Paul.