Dear Jeremy,

> Does anything else need fixing?
I had no chance to answer on beta version timely... good there is another
chance now!

It relates to the non-orthogonal plots.

First, can you make coloured points available there as well? (I remember I
wrote you once on this, but that wasn't the right moment apparently). E.g., in
the ternary plot, colour is more important that the size available :)

Second, another thing I noticed, when I drop a polar plot on a new page, an
error dialogue pops out, with a very long error message ending with these two
blocks:

> Frame _tickSelector (File
> C:\src\veusz-msvc\veusz\build\pyi.win32\veusz_windows_pyinst\outPYZ1.pyz\veusz.widgets.axisticks,
>  line 275)
>  allowed_intervals = [2.5, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0]
>  self = <veusz.widgets.axisticks.AxisTicks object at 0x02DD9970>
>
> Frame _getBestTickSelection (File
> C:\src\veusz-msvc\veusz\build\pyi.win32\veusz_windows_pyinst\outPYZ1.pyz\veusz.widgets.axisticks,
>  line 238)
>  therange = -1e+199
>  allowed_intervals = [2.5, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0]
>  self = <veusz.widgets.axisticks.AxisTicks object at 0x02DD9970>

which may be related to axis initialisation? One can continue plotting though,
i.e. dropping lines or points, etc., however the thing popping out disturbs.

Hope that's not much work.... having colour would be great!
Cheers,
Sergey