On 16/06/14 14:21, Sherwood Botsford wrote:
Here here!  I get exasperated with graphs that produce axes with
arbitrary numbers.

Haven't tried this with veusz yet, but previously I've had times when I
wanted to do a series of graphs using the same axes even if the data
didn't span the chart.  E.g. Weather information I may want the Y axis
to span -40 C to +40 C regardless that the month's data only went from
-10 to +15.  Being able to do this creates a 'visual context'  If you
look at charts daily, you don't have to recheck the axes to read the graph.

I don't understand - can't you set the minimum and maximum of the y axis to be -40 and 40?

Jeremy