On 19/06/14 16:05, Bryan Harris wrote:

Does anybody know of a way to access fit parameters from the "create
dataset" dialog or some similar?

I have a data set i'm fitting, and I want to take the curve fit
parameters, (a, b, etc) and use them in an expression.

Unfortunately not from the create dataset dialog. However, it might be possible to add a function to allow access to parts of the document from the dataset create dialog.

Alternatively, you could write a tools plugin which takes the fit parameter and makes your dataset.

I want to improve the fitting, but I never get the time to do this.

Jeremy