Dear Scott

On 05/12/14 20:23, Scott Vetter wrote:
Just started using Veusz and was wondering if one can import multiple
datasheets in the csv format to plot on the same graph using different
data markers?  I could not seem to find how to do it.  Any help would be
great.

Sorry, but I'm not sure what datasheet means here. CSV only supports a single grid of values.

You can of course import multiple CSV files into a Veusz document and plot them with different markers. You need to use different names for the datasets in the CSV files (the optional names at the top of columns), or use the prefix/suffix options when importing to differentiate them. You'll see the imported datasets in the dataset window (usually on the right), or in the Data->Editor dialog.

You just need to add xy plotting widgets for each set of data you want to plot (Insert->Add xy). Set the datsets to plot in the "X data" and "Y data" settings. Choose the markers and colours for each xy widget.

There are lots of example plots in the help menu. The tutorial is also useful if you haven't done this.

Best wishes

Jeremy