Hi Johann,

I'm not sure what the problem is, but the veusz histogram looks correct for the
dataset you sent. There are 3303 values between -1 and 0, but 9209 between 0
and 1. In the R histogram, it looks like there are about the same number in
each of those bins. Are you sure you used the same data set for each?

Steve