Hi Jeremy (and other readers),

I have yet another question that I seem not to be able to solve. I am making a
plot where the second y-axis should be relative to the first y-axis. Ideally
I'd like to just have one Veusz file in which I input my data every time I
update it.

So basically for my axis function I have a function in the form of (t/4e6)*100.
Is there any way I can replace the 4e6 by something like sum(dataset_a)?

The next question would be: can I actually also put a text box that essentially
puts this value on the plot somewhere (so basically adding a parameter
calculated based on the data to a text box)?

Thanks and cheers,

Yan Grange