Dear Jeremy,

It looks like 1.23.1-test works fine!

I wonder, whether the "older" filtering facility (as opposed to the "new"
plugin) is rudimentary now and should be removed? I tried (using "older" way)
to make a filtered dataset based on another filtered one, and it didn't work,
whereas the "new" plugin handles this well.

I have two (hopefully not time-consuming!) feature requests, namely:
- Is it possible to add named colours (in addition to 'white', 'black', etc.)
to custom definitions? This way I could easily name colours for particular
series of data, and change their values throughout the entire document.
- I am working a lot with stat. distributions, also on masked data. In the
boxplot-widget (whiskers) it is not possible to enter an expression to
evaluate, as opposed to, e.g., the normal 'xy'. Is it much work to make them
evaluable, too? The point is that I could directly multiply the dataset with a
filtering mask, instead of creating additional filtered datasets....

Many thanks and best regards,
Sergey

Dr. Sergey S. Gromov
Max-Planck-Institute for Chemistry