Hi Alexei

On 22/11/15 17:30, Alexei Matyushov wrote:

Is it possible to copy/paste data into Veusz? It doesn't seem to be
possible, but I just want to make sure I didn't miss something. I have
data that I already entered into multiple x/y columns in an Excel
spreadsheet. I would like copy/paste the numbers into Veusz and then
plot them.

You can copy data from the Data->Edit dialog box or right click on the dataset name in the dataset browser and choose copy.

To paste, I think the only option is to go to the Data->Import dialog box and click the little clipboard icon. You can then import data from the clipboard, though you need to choose an import form which is compatible with how it is stored.

Hope this helps

Jeremy