Hi Josh

On 16/11/16 19:36, Josh Taillon wrote:

Is there any way to easily change the default color list in Veusz? I can
see that the list is defined in setting.py
(https://github.com/jeremysanders/veusz/blob/master/veusz/setting/setting.py#L1374),
but I'm not sure if there's any convenient way to override this.

I'm planning to add some colour theme capability some time in the future.

At the moment, the only way which might change this would be to add a plugin to hack the values, e.g.

import veusz.setting
veusz.setting.Color._colors = [....]

(this can go in a python text file and can be loaded by adding it in the setting dialog box).

I haven't tested this idea, though, and it'll break if the code changes.

Best wishes

Jeremy