Angel Lake Fly Tyers -- Jared DuBach, Owner
http://angellakeflytyers.ecrater.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:10:20 -0600
Subject: [VFB] Re: QUOTE FOR THE DAY - MIDGES POEM

What a fitting poem for the time.
I am preparing to head to island park Idaho for a family vacation and I hope to
use the midges that I am currently tying. If anyone has a suggestion on what to
take, it would be greatly appreciated. My trip is the first week in November.
You
know, it is the time to bring out the midge box. I prefer to fish the winters
anyway.

 John Bennett

Engineer Tech

W-(801)513-9001