I'd like to say "Thank's a million for all the well wishes, thoughts and
prayers for my wife, myself and my family during this trying time for us. She's
doing exceptionally well for only 4 days out of this major surgery. She's doing
all her exercises, letting me give her the two blood thinner shots per day, and
is getting around much better than I thought she would be at this point. Thanks
again. Chuck, Billie, and Family