From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Great the interest is there!!  Total of 10 (ten tyers) so 9 (nine) are needed.
As an added twist, when you sign up add a material.!  So.. Add your name to the
list and the material you would like to see used.  The maaterial you pick YOU
MUST USE!  For the due date I am thinking the end of Jan.
If you expressed interest to my first post please make sure you sign up!

1.   Bob Haering -- HOST -- foam open or closed cell.
2.   John Bennett - CDC
3.   Allan Fish --  marabou
4.   J Balmer - Gold Pheasant
5.