From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: VFB
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:03 PM
Subject: [VFB] BUG SWAP IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

First off I am expanding the swap to a total of 15.  If this is a promblem
please remove yourslf from the list.  Also make sure your name is on the list.
You must sign up on this post, by adding your name to the bottom to be included!
Please include the material you will use in your fly.  You will also be
required to tye with some of the other materials members have selected.

1. Bob Haering -- HOST -- foam open or closed cell.
2. John Bennett - CDC
3. Allan Fish -- marabou
4. J Balmer - Gold Pheasant
5. Jimi, --Chartreuse Grizzly Hackle -- other tyers may use natuarl or other
colors
6. Dail Grahm -- Turkey or Goose Biots
 7. Jerry McKaughan  -- ???
 8. Rene -- Natural Raffia
 9. Gary Webb -- Balsa wood
10. Jim Hodson -- copper wire
11.  iain short -- Squirrel tail and Fluorescent Wool
12. Rick Zieger -- peacock
13.
14.
15.