Jimmy-I am 74 and tie for fun and fishing- hey count me in!   also I enjoy your
quotes keep them  coming.  Dail Graham
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jimmy D. Moore
  To: Virtual Fly Box ; Fly Fishing World ; Hill Coountry Fly Fishers
  Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 9:52 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Old Fart Swap

  Morning Gang!

  Just thinking it's time for me to host another Swap. Those of you who have
participated in one of my 15 previous ones seem to have enjoyed the fun and
frivolity of my "Off the Wall" swaps.

  I've meistered March Madness I & II, Colors I & II, Retiree, Ham Radio, Chili
Pepper, Eagle Scout, Blues I & II, Jody's Courage, Renegade, Steelhead,
Redneck, & Murf Memorial.

  To make this one really different, I'm thinking of an OLD FART SWAP!  You'll
need to be at least 65 years old before the end of this year, ore thereabout.
The fly you'd tie would be one of your own design, preferably one of your
favorites, fly size up to you.  At this point, I'm just testing the water. As
those of you who have participated in my seaps before already know, there'll be
around 25 participants.  Could be more.  Could be less, depending on the number
of OLD FARTS who can still do a whip finish. :-) ;-) :-P :-D

  Time frame for flies to me would be around the first of February, with the
usual toe tags, return postage & packaging or pre-stamped return package.

  I look forward to hearing from you OF's who can still tie a fly.

  JIMMY D

--

JIMMY D. MOORE    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

North Zone Fishing Editor - Texas Fish & Game Mag,
Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club,
Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,
Member TOWA, Retired Scout Exec. BSA.

6:14 PM