As of 10:15 a.m. CDT, we have 18 signed up below, for the Old Fart Swap.
I'm inclined to cut it off at 25, unless you Old Farts think we can tie
more flies. :-P

Unless ya'll want to tie more, there's only 7 places left.  Better
Hurry!  Read my prior emails for RULES, ETC.

JIMMY D

Jimmy Moore
Joe Fusco
Everett Hall
Chuck Alexander
Jerry Caruso
Melvin Rowe
Dail Graham
Tim Caillouet
Louis Olvitt
Peggy Brenner
John Bennett - "Mascot", not quite 50, but wife says he looks and acts like an
87 year old Carmudgeon.  Remember, I said "thereabout:" on age 50, so that
leaves  lots of leeway for me as Chief Old Fart.
Jack Lehman
Lee Kirchner
Tony Spezio
J. Balmer
Dan Gober
George Vincent
Allan Fish (18)

JIMMY D. MOORE    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

North Zone Fishing Editor - Texas Fish & Game Mag,
Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club,
Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,
Member TOWA, Retired Scout Exec. BSA.