Sorry I did not. I am also sorry but the swap is closed.  thanks for the
interest.

From: jim phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Bob
Did you get my submission? Brunt Orange Marabou?
Jim

Folks
My PC is down for the count and I have to beg and borrow others until I can
afford a new one. Bear with me please. I will be sending out some (Fly received
messages today for both FO and VFB tyers)

Wife and i went fishing twice last week at Eagle lake. She hooked a BIG one
that I lost in getting it in the net. My net is 18" deed and the trout's tail
was 6-8" past the rim. He did his last shake and out he flew (the jig was stuck
in the net. She yelled, I cried s was the Biggest trout I have seen up there in
10 seasons A good seven lbs. But we did come home with 3 fish weighing 11 lbs
total the first day and two weighing 5 lbs the second day, Now I have some
cured roe for some late in the winter fishing at Almanor,  I bopught a brine
from wallyword and it is pretty good with my smoker.

Later Jim

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me