From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of John C. Bennett
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 1:19 PM
To: 'vfb-mail@googlegroups.com';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [VFB] Island Park, Idaho Vacation/Fishing trip

FYI, I will be without computer communication from today at 5pm mountain
standard time until the 17th of this month due to a family vacation/fishing
trip to Island park, Idaho. (Crossing my fingers that the weather will
lighten up so I will have a good time on the Madison and Henry's rivers.) So
if you are wanting a response from me concerning any of the fly swaps or
anything else, the only way to reach me is by phone. If needed call my work
phone # below and I will be checking my messages about once a day.

 John Bennett

Engineer Tech

W-(801)513-9001

F-(801)728-1970