Would anyone in the group have any humorous books about the outdoors that
they would like to contribute to our "Christmas for OUR Troops" project?

If so, please contact me off list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and mail to;
Jimi
PO Box 192
Lakewood, NM 88254

We have passed 807 names and APO's as of this morning. If anyone has any
names or APO's please get them to me so they can get a care package. I will
be headed down to the packing point December 1, so if you can, please try to
get anything to me before Thanksgiving. Or if you need to you can call me at
575-457-2508.

Thanks everyone, and hope you enjoyed a great Veterans Day.
Jimi
USCG ITWPATWT 100% Vet