Great story!  I'm glad you found Ken's lake, that's the place I have
always fished when I've been in Moab, and I've always had fun.  You
don't know what you will catch there, on the last trip  I caught a
Brown, the usual stocker rainbows, some crappie and large mouth bass.
But no blondes or labs.

Tom

My Daughter's Name Art website: www.wishberrie.com
Home Page: http://homepage.mac.com/tsmd