 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me

From: k...@msn.comto: vfb-m...@googlegroups.comsubject: [VFB] Re: new swapDate:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:23:39 -0500

Iain, please count me in.

George Vincent

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
iain shortSent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 00:55To: VFB-new; Chris Broomell; deb
duranSubject: [VFB] new swap
Hi GuysAny one interested in a new swap ?Some of you saw photos of the
Christmas tree fly I tied for fun.For next Christmas why not all of us tie One
fly each and put up the photo with details attachedRULES.You only tie one
fly.It must be Christmas based.You send a digital picture to me. (you keep the
fly, no postage required)I send copies of your photo's to all other entrantsYou
have till November 2009 to tie your flyI put the pictures on my web photo site
in December 2009 (as everyone else can who wants to)iain

Choose the perfect PC or mobile phone for you. Click here<BR