  From: Niclas Runarsson
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 5:05 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Old farther swap

  See the difference in size on http://www.swedneckflyfishing.com/32s.htm

  /Nick
    -----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
    Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] För
boosbooksandbarga...@earthlink.net
    Skickat: den 25 januari 2009 10:17
    Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
    Ämne: [VFB] Re: Old farther swap

    Jerry: Thanks. I thought it was the other way around about which one was no
longer in production... Do you go to Sowbug??? Do ppl make comments like that
there?? I'm wondering as I'm supposed to tie there this year LOL.. Course, my
flies are gonna be size 12 and 14, which I consider a small fly, even for
trout.. Course they can kiss my A$$ if they don't like what I'm tying ROFL..
Thanks again, Chuck