*Tony -*
**
*I'm glad it wasn't sent off list.  There are many of us out here who are
concerned about how you are doing, but have not *
*sent you an email because we knew you would be flooded with them.  Keep us
informed.  Your FAMILY needs to know.*

*--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen's Association, The International
Brotherhood of the Flymph and The Virtual Fly Box

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com*