  From: Niclas Runarsson
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:23 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Step-by-steps... comments?

  I have made two technique step-by-steps, Parallel Weave and Touchdubbing.
It's online but has not been linked to from the main site yet. I thought I
would "fish" some on the list first (and with 'fish', I don't mean just from
you, Allan).

  Anyone having any comments on them?

  http://www.swedneckflyfishing.com/parallelweave_steps.htm
  http://www.swedneckflyfishing.com/touchdubbing_steps.htm