flysource.net.

Email me and I can send you a zip of all the flysource files I have. There
are about 1600 or so in my collection. The streamer list also uses this
format - http://streamerlist.ning.com/ and there is a download available
from flyangler http://flyangler.ca/media/flyangler_flysource.zip with 216
patterns.

http://flytyer.wordpress.com - The Daily Fly Tyer