Am getting ready to ship Eric's fly tying station here in a couple of weeks.
Am getting a few other things together for him. Was wondering if anyone had
any materials, books, dvd's or videos they would like to include in the box
could contact me. Thanks to all on the group that helped he had a great
Christmas. Hopefully he will get to stop by the Sowbug this year.

If you have anything you can just drop it off to me at

Jimi
For Eric
PO Box 192
Lakewood, NM 88254