Rene,
Just tie up some earthworm patterns and maggot patterns, and you'll be right
in line (pun intended).

Fishing exam!!!!  Uhhh..

Let US design the final exam for you, Rene!  We have PHd's in here...

Final exam Question 1:  Does the bait go above or below the bobber?
Question 2:  Do you stick the hook into the worm sideways or run it through
end-to-end?
Question 3:  Do you tie your line onto the skinny end of the cane pole or
the fat end?
Question 4:  Should you spit tobacco on your baits?  What brand is best?
Question 5:  What is the maximum legal nap time allowed while waiting for a
bite?
Question 6:  When napping, should you wrap the line around your big toe to
signal a bite?

Any more questions for Rene to submit to his local Game & Fish for the final
exam???

In this school of yours, Rene, is there a debait club?

You know, if you get a Masters Degree in baiting...

Dr. D

I heard JimmyD brings a pound of worms while fishing in derbies- stuffs them
into the largest bass before weigh-in.  Tells the judges the bass musta ate
them before biting.