Don,good questions.
Here are some real one's:

1. Closed seasons for different fishes
2. Difference between a small walleye (Zander) and a large perch
3. Please assemble a rod for fishing for Eel
4. Closed season for the kingfisher (Answer: All the year!)
5. Diameter of a line used for fishing for carp

etc.

Germans are crazy. We even need a license to breed canaries, or to keep
larger dogs.
But no license and tests to rise and educate children.

Rene