----- Original Message -----
From: "Rene Zillmann" <rene.zillm...@t-online.de>

> Don, good questions.  Here are some real one's:  (**And my answers)

> 1. Closed seasons for different fishes
**Answer:  If you're Cajun-German, ain't no such thing as closed seasons- or
limits.

> 2. Difference between a small walleye (Zander) and a large perch
**Answer:  The species, duh...

> 3. Please assemble a rod for fishing for Eel
**Answer:  Ha-Hah!  Trick question.  No one deliberately fishes for those
slime-balls,  'cept Cajuns- dey eat evryting.

> 4. Closed season for the kingfisher (Answer: All the year!)
**Answer:  See question 1- goes for everything whut fits in a gumbo pot.

> 5. Diameter of a line used for fishing for carp
**Answer:  12 gage coated wire, 110 volts, AC  (but you didn't ask about the
amperage)

So Rene, so how hid I do?

> Germans are crazy. We even need a license to breed canaries, or to keep
> larger dogs.
> But no license and tests to rise and educate children.
**Only because you can't use them for bait (unless you're Cajun).

**  How do you know you're visiting a Cajun zoo?
**  On the description plaque in front of each cage is the name and a
recipe.

**Joke- (fishin' related):
    Boudreaux & Thibedeaux was fishing the bayou close to the highway one
afternoon.  Up on the highway passes a funeral procession with all the
lights on.  Boudreaux stands up, puts his rod down, puts his hat over his
heart, and bows his head in slience until the motorcade passes.
    Why, Thibedeaux is really impressed, and says "I din't know you wuz such
a respectful man." as Boudreaux takes his seat and casts again.
    Boudreaux says "Well, it was the least I could do after 40 years."

DonO