Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] För Jimmy
D. Moore
Skickat: den 4 april 2009 17:18
Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Ämne: [VFB] RE: Swedneck Fly Fishing

Loved your site, Nick. Great job ! You've covered a lot of ground since I
met you at the 2004 Sow Bug.  You learned from us and now we learn from you.
That's what makes fly fishing and fly tying so great.

Best Personal Regards,

JIMMY D

Check out Nick's site at:

: http://www.swedneckflyfishing.com/parallelweave_steps.htm

Niclas Runarsson wrote:

Feel free to put the link wherever you want. If people can find it useful,
it will be worth the aching arms, neck and back, which was the price for
making it. It will soon be available from the Step-by-step page on my site
anyway... when I get around to actually do it. ;o)

/Nick

JIMMY D. MOORE    jdmo...@fishgame.com

North Zone Fishing Editor - Texas Fish & Game Mag,

Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club,

Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,

Member TOWA, Retired Scout Exec. BSA.