From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of iain short
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 03:09
To: VFB-new
Subject: [VFB] Left hand reel

Hi Guys

I am selling a left hand ABU DIPLOMAT 178 reel with padded case
(you wind with the right hand)

Silent wind in, and adjustable ratchet drag

3.25 inches diameter

paint rubbed off in the usual spot

Anyone interested email me off list at iainsh...@hotmail.com

iain

  _____

Surfing the web just got more rewarding. Download the New Internet Explorer
<http://extras.uk.msn.com/internet-explorer-8/?ocid=T010MSN07A0716U> 8