From: J McK <woodenleg...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [VFB] good afternoon
To: "Fly Swap" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 2:13 PM

#yiv180049980 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv180049980 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

VFB

Hope all is well, it sure a quite day.

Raining here and 60 degrees

Instructed fly tying Monday have two new members that have just began tying
flies, man I never knew how hard it was to teach, always been the student. This
was our thrid week and we have tyed wooly boogers, scuds and bream buggs.

Jerry McKaughan,President
Caddis Fly Fishing Club
P O Box 85
Pottsville, AR 72858

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See
how.