Why?

If we did that then there would be little if any traffic on the list. I know
you mean no harm but suggestions like this is what has caused VFB to lose  many
of the tyers that used to support the list, IMHO. How can it be said that the
list is cluttered. It appears that there are less than 50 messages per day omn
HEAVY use days.

Jim

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD