From: Alan Di Somma <phxflyt...@cox.net>
Subject: [VFB] Alaska Trip
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 10:22 PM

You bet Tony. I have several variations of it
also.

I plan to take a bunch of Clouser Deep Minnows
also. I have taken many different varieties of fish with it.

One of my favorites is the Arizona Peacock Lady and
the variation that Gordon Mankins taught me. The Apache Lady.

I also plan on some dry flies, some CDC flies and a
bunch of the old traditional Elk Hair Caddis, a Royal Wulff , Some Half Backs
and some Full Backs, Humpies, Mosquitos, Griffiths Knats, Adams, Renegads, RW
Nymphs, Prince Nymphs, RS40's.

Thank you,
Alan Di Somma

Phoenix, Mexico's second largest
city....
Have you got the recipe for the Chili Pepper. It has worked well all over
including Alaska.