  From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com]on
Behalf Of jim phillips
  Sent: 07 June 2009 05:36
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Subject: FW: [VFB] Spam Warning

  FROM MARK!!

  From: markflie...@hotmail.com
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
  Subject: RE: [VFB] Spam Warning
  Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 21:00:09 -0600

  for the list.........
  Yeah, they got me Wes.........and before i realized what the deal
was/is.......i had almost signed up..............then i saw how they want to
get money out of you, so i squashed it.
  But, they still got my address list.............no biggie
though...............just "Mark" them as a Phishing Scam........and send all
their emails to your "Junk" box.............then you can delete them all
with one click. Well, two actually.....one to mark them all as to be
deleted, and one to actually delte them.  mark