FOR MARK

From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: for the list
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 01:43:12 -0600

Guys.....just in case anyone wants to check out some beads.......one of the
Bead Artist i have bought beads from in the past, Ms. Jenny Voorhaar, from
Holland (the Netherlands), has become a member of my website and you can
contact her directly at my site. Just in case, know-what-i-mean......lol. Ya'll
outta give it a try sometime..........tyin' with beads is a BLAST! Course, i'm
not talkin' them little itsy-bitsy things we use on Trout flies.  Have
fun......mark p.s. there's nothin' in it for me but the joy of knowin' i mighta
helped her and you...........

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. Check it
out.