For mark
for the list below.....scroll down

From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] Re: Moffitt Angling System
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 03:53:01 -0600

for the list
As far as i know, any form of snagging is illegal in N.Y. Unless, your a native
America.....then your allowed. And imho.....at this point in history, even that
should be repealed. Your either part of the problem or part of the solution.
Case Closed. mark.....

> From: aflyt...@comcast.net
> To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [VFB] Re: Moffitt Angling System
> Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 00:10:06 -0400
>

> Will be interesting to see what New York will have to say about it. they
> outlawed the J plug which is similar in set up.
> Gary S.

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. Check it
out.