FROM MARK

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] Re: Second Traditional Winged Wet Fly Swap‏
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:35:50 -0600

for the swap
Gary.....both great choices.........my best friend "out west" Bud Frasca,
(President of the FFF Western Rocky Mountain Council) uses Grizzly King for his
handle everywhere, email, etc. One of the ALL-TIME Classics. Go to this
site.....
http://www.kodakgallery.com/misakoishimura and click on an 'album' titled
"Swallows Nest Fly Tyers Room" and see pics of our tyin' room at home in
Arkansas. You'll see a framed POEM on the rear-end wall.....way down at the
back of the room.....(only other copy i've ever seen is hangin' in "THE"
Anglers club in lower Manhattan, VERY old, prestigeous and private club), and
it probably won't be readable, BUT. It's a LONG poem where each time the name
of an old classic wet fly is needed, to be used, in the poem, the fly is there
instead of the name of the fly. So as you read the poem.....whenever you get to
those places.....if you don't know the name of the fly................nuff
said? And of course, the Grizzly King is one of the flies in the poem. It's
really cool. The pics in that album are bout 6 months old....."the NEST" has
gone to the next level since they were taken. Your always welcome. mark.....